Welcome to Stepping Stones Early Learning Center
Stepping Stones Early Learning Center is a privately owned child care, preschool and school-age program conveniently located in Woodbury and Blaine Minnesota. Our Woodbury location, constructed in 2006, resides on a beautiful 2 acre neighborhood setting and is easily accessible from area neighborhoods and I-94. Our Blaine site, newly built in 2015, is located in a neighborhood on 3 acres.
In 2006, Stepping Stones developed a fresh, new approach to excellent child care and early education where the educators, the environment, and the programs are exactly what young children need to learn, grow and thrive.
Today, Stepping Stones Early Learning Center continues to lead the way, constantly searching for new ways to improve our curriculum, enrichment classes, and daily experiences for all children in our care. As part of our mission and philosophy, we strive to support, encourage and nurture a passion for life-long learning.
Stepping Stones Early Learning Center’s mission is to prepare children academically, socially, physically, and emotionally for future educational and life experiences. At Stepping Stones children will become independent, successful and eager to learn how to creatively solve problems and express their ideas and feelings.
- Dedication: Our teachers encourage your child’s natural curiosity for exploring and learning new things while integrating structured educational activities.
- Child Centered: We recognize children are individuals and unique in their interests and learning styles. We have the ability to tailor our hands-on interactive lessons to suit the needs of each class and child.
- High Expectations: We continually evaluate and adapt our curriculum, enrichment classes, and teacher training, based on the latest research in early childhood education.
Stepping Stones Early Learning Center’s philosophy is that children, their families, and society benefit from high-quality child care, preschool, and school age programs. Our positive and caring educational environment provides a foundation for confident, curious and healthy children.
- Nurturing the Whole Child: Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds
- Learning By Doing: Uniquely designed Curriculum that uses hands-on and active learning.
- Strong Family Partnerships: Meaningful and long-lasting partnerships with parents are essential to success
- Character and Citizenship: Character Education and Community involvement