Yoga 4 Kids
(Early Preschool, Preschool, Kindergarten Readiness, School Age)
Yoga benefits children both mentally and physically. Studies show that children who participate in yoga are better able to regulate their emotions, manage stress, quiet the mind, and calm themselves. Physically, yoga for kids increases flexibility, strength, body awareness and even teaches children discipline.
Children aren’t little adults. They have different needs and learn in different ways. Stepping Stones Early Learning Center offers developmentally and age appropriate yoga focusing on interactive and imaginative poses, breathing and games that encourage your child’s developing mind, body, and spirit.
Stepping Stones Yoga classes feature:
- Lessons designed for Early Preschool- School Age children
- Teachers use fun animal & letter poses and games
- Practice calming breathing skills and cooperative learning
- Work on balance, coordination and flexibility
- Designed to enhance focus and boost confidence, courage, self-esteem and flexibility